- 1:30-2:20pm: row critique stationary. Printing setups for Stationary
- 2:30-4:20pm: Rate cards, ad design considerations, thumbnails
- 4:30-5:05pm: Fractional Ads
Stationary: create files for printing. BC: 1-, 8-up butt cut, 10-up-with bleed, envelope template, letterhead with bleed. Preflight.
Valentines Day Fractional Ads: for insertion inKalamazoo Women’s Lifestyle
- Refer tothe PDF Media Kit fie in the “workarea” folder that gives the demographics of Kalamazoo Women’s Lifestyle Magazine
- Important information to include, offer (free entree or 2 for 1 Dinners, expiration date on offer, a call to cation (what do you want them to do?), address, phone, website
- Correct Ad sizes: 1/4 page ad 4/C 4.5″W x 6″H. And 1/8 page ad B/W 4.5″W x 3″H
- Correct color (CMYK or B/W) remove unnecessary colors, add unnamed
- Focal point and Hierarchy: help reader know what is most important
- Consistent with brand identity/style throughout
- Complete 2 fractional ads Restaurant Toulouse in InDesign
- Complete 2 fractional adsDaily Grind in Quark.
- Reading: InDesign: Chapter 11. Quark: none (look under Chapter tab above see what is being covered. Checkout online tutorials)
Critique, self assessment, printing. New assignments: Brochures.